Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Wizard of Blog

Skipping along a yellow brick road through bloggerland you come upon the majestic Emerald City where you meet up with a great and powerful Wizard dude. He offers to grant you one wish... Just one and one alone. The only catch? It has to be something that will bring you personal gain.


Now what would I ask for? Let's see, there's living closer to work so I can get an extra hour of sleep each morning, chop off an hour and forty-five minutes of commute time each day, get home an hour earlier each night and at today's gas prices probably save $250 per month, $3,000 per year. That sounds good! Then there's getting a book published which could launch a new career as a writer of fiction. That sounds good too! But wait, don't forget acquiring a Retreat Center where I could host and support people on their spiritual journey.

I'm just not sure I could figure out what to choose. How about you? What would you wish for?

No comments: