Thursday, January 19, 2006

GOD Answers Your Questions...

[GOD] Gentle... I'll answer those questions now...
[gentle] But it's 4 in the morning. OK, here's the first. NightComesOn asks, "How can you be found?"
[GOD] I'm not the one whose been lost! Concentrate on finding your own way and you'll realize I've been around all along.
[gentle] mgpooter asks, "Why do people blame you for all the hurricanes, floods and natural disasters?"
[GOD] Do they? Blame me? Are they too proud to accept personal responsibility? I wasn't kidding you know.
[gentle] Huh?
[GOD] About my seeing to it that the world has always had at its disposal all of my best qualities. You've just never figured out how to set your differences aside and become one... a pride thing... Ever pull that off and you will unleash my creative power! There would be no end to the kind of calamities you could pull the plug on! I do take some personal responsibility... I underestimated how difficult you would find the principle of oneness. Never in my wildest divine imagination would I have thought after 2000 years you still wouldn't get it!
[gentle] mgpooter snuck a second question in there... You okay with that?
[GOD] I'm in a good mood... Fire away!
[gentle] She observes how pissed off you must have been with Prime Minister Sharon's idea of splitting up your land and so you gave him a cerebral hemorrhage. She wants to know, "Why do you only confide these things to Pat Robertson and no one else?"
[GOD] First of all, I didn't "cause" anything. Sharon tries. Take it from me, it's never been a picnic to lead my people! As for Robertson? He should be ashamed of himself. There are actually people who follow his misguided voice? Now there's a big reason you all don't "get" the law of oneness! Like I said the first time we chatted, I only work with one savior at a time, and this time belongs to you, gentle.
[gentle] Hmmm... I sense a set up? Oh well, continuing on... ronlawhouston asks, "What's up with this Satan guy? Why don't you just snap your fingers and get rid of that joker?"
[GOD] First off, Bush missed out on a great opportunity when he nominated Samuel Alito to your Supreme Court. I tried everything I could to catch his attention and suggest Ron's name for the post. As for Satan? Don't you realize yet that I don't like to give up on anybody? Satan still possesses some unbelievably effective skills that I can put to good use. We just need to bring him back into the GOD camp! In a way you created a monster down here by giving him so much attention. Went right to his head! Keep your attention on me... That'll bring Satan back in line!
[gentle] PilgrimOfTruth asks, "Is the act of homosexuality evil?"
[GOD] The way you treat homosexuals is what is evil! Since this is truth or dare, I've got to be straight with you. When I first imagined sexuality, I was giving you a gift that was intended to allow you to participate in creation and bring forth life into the world. I have to give you your props, though. You humans are creative and imaginative, like all the uses you come up with for Avon's Skin So Soft. Now if you can just figure out how to channel that creativity and imagination into becoming one...
[gentle] homer3132 asks, "What's the cure for AIDS?"
[GOD] You people expect so much of me and so little of yourselves! Learn to become one and unleash the creative power of the gifts I've given you. It wouldn't be long at all before AIDS disappeared, and every other form of suffering. By the way, people might talk, but tell Mike the next time he goes to the Cafe, ask him to grab us a table in a quiet corner and I'll be glad to sit down and chat with him. He's a good kid... filled with promise. Tea... Have him order me a tea. The tab's on me!
[gentle] momofjenmatt observes that your words are so hard to understand and everyone interprets them differently. There are even those who use your words to perpetuate hate. She wonders if it might have been better and clearer without all the parables and stories.
[GOD] You're probably right, Laura, but without the parables and stories many would have found it way too boring to even read. Oprah wasn't around back then to put the book on her list! I do have to say though that you humans have made a fundamental mistake by taking my word as locked within the confines of a single holy book. You see, I've never stopped talking to you, but you thought you had it all so you haven't been interested in listening!
[gentle] Deacontom wonders, "If Jesus shed His blood for all of us, do you think anyone goes to hell?"
[GOD] Tom answered his own question... Jesus shed his blood for all of you! You create the hell because you can't figure out how to become one. You humans get off way too much on judging. You like to define all kinds of little boxes to put people in. Your energy and focus is on the wrong things!
[gentle] Monkeys_for_hire asks, "With all of the different interpretations of the bible, and denominations at war with each other, how come you don't come down, clear it up, and just settle the matter once and for all?"
[GOD] Hmmm... The second time with this question. Let me ask you, how do you know I haven't already done what you suggest? As I said before, when you got the bible you figured you had it all and stopped listening. I will say one thing though... I'm sure glad we already got the bible thing under our belt. You guys talk way to creepy nowadays when you get into your religious moods. As for settling things once and for all, let's see what gentle can do. Let's give him his chance.
[gentle] twoberry asks if you bear any responsibility for that part of human nature that has caused all manner of evil, including senseless wars and even more senseless hatreds, all to be done in your name?
[GOD] Do I bear any resonsibility? Not a day goes by and it grieves me a lot! Like I said, I underestimated your inability to become one. It was never supposed to turn out the way things have.
[gentle] yet_still_learning asks, "Where do you live besides from our heart?"
[GOD] Where do I live? To tell you the truth, sometimes I think I've spread myself so thin that I'm not even sure myself anymore. I live wherever there is love. A little part of me lives in everybody and in everything. That's why I can't impress upon you enough the importance of putting it all together. I should have realized when you couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again how diificult this might be for you. Life and everything in it forms one huge, gigantic, life-size jigsaw puzzle. Everybody and every thing is but a single piece of that puzzle. You ever put it together you'll discover a picture more beautiful than you could ever imagine. You and I, reunited in the garden with no more want, no more need, no more suffering, no more death.
[gentle] AcidSam wants to know, "Why are mattresses always on sale?"
[GOD] Martha Stewart. Insider trading. Satan is trying to cash in on the whole law of the Sabbath/day of rest thing. Pretty pathetic really. You know, a part of me really feels sorry for that scoundrel!.
[gentle] trimtab asks, "If you are all-powerful, which you are, because you are All That Is, then is it true to say that the devil can stand apart from you only with your permission? If there is a devil--if there is an evil in the world--can it only exist because you allow it to exist? Why would you allow evil to exist in this world? And as long as there is redemption, how can absolute evil exit?"
[GOD] How many questions is that lol? As I said before, Satan is and never has been "all that." You preoccupy yourselves way too much with him! He has something to offer. We just need to bring him back into the GOD camp!. Just look at the name you give him... "devil"... "d-evil"... "de-evil" The very name you give him shows he's destined to be a partner instead of a hindrance. Look, aren't you really asking the wrong question? Like I said, I've given everything to you, everything you'll ever need if you can only come together as one to unleash its power! Why do you then allow evil?
[gentle] Still_groovy asks, "Can our deceased loved ones see us from their vantage point in Heaven? Will our pets be with us in Heaven?"
[GOD] I'm glad you asked "from their vantage point in Heaven" because they don't see things as you see them any more. Your loved ones are actually as frustrated as I am because they can see how close you are to "getting it" yet know how far away you remain. In reconciling their regrets for all of the ways they may have wronged you there love for you has become eternal. Believe me, they keep close watch over you... I hear their concern voiced constantly! And your pets? They take good care of me up here, but you'll always be their masters!
[gentle] Finally, Doctor_Nat asks, "What's up with giving us free-will?"
[GOD] I had no choice really. How could I possibly know you love me if I didn't also give you the free will to not have that love?
[gentle] Thanks, GOD. Hopefully people will know you a little better after considering your answers to their questions.
[GOD] And hopefully I've done my part to help you accomplish your work for me!

© Copyright 2006 gentlefootprint. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: