Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Truth or Dare: GOD Accepts Your Challenge...

[GOD] I was thinking, gentle. Maybe it isn't fair to ask so much of you without giving u something to catch ppl's attention. Afterall, I gave Moses a few tricks to play with. How bout a staff that turns into a snake?
[gentle] I'd probably be burned at the stake for witchcraft.
[GOD] yeah, Winston-Salem wasn't on the map yet... I've got it!
[gentle] what?
[GOD] those annoying Nextel two ways... how bout I make every one of em go off all at once all around the world?
[gentle] that'd b funny, but they'd probly blame it on a wayward satellite or something.
[GOD] but it might b a way to get rid of those things. u think thunder's bad? u should be one of my angels trying to get in his harp practice when those things start going off down here. we can't hear ourselves think!
[gentle] i really don't think anyone has thought about that
[GOD] well I really wanna help u out here, kid... How's about I send everyone a letter in the mail?
[gentle] didn't u hear? the price of a first class stamp went up. y ppl would probably accuse u of being wasteful.
[GOD] okay. i got it. oh, this is good, gentle. this is good...
[gentle] what?
[GOD] I really got a kick out of Laura playing Truth or Dare over the weekend... what if I offered to answer any truth question like she did?
[gentle] she offered to answer five
[GOD] I really can't do that. Laura doesn't have to answer the prayers I do!
[gentle] you've got a point... how about u being willing to take a dare if u can't or don't want to answer a question? that might make this more interesting and catch ppl's attention!
[GOD] alright... u caught me having a good day. I'll answer anyone's single question honestly. If I'm stumped, I'll take the dare!
[gentle] alright... let's see what happens! this could be interesting... btw, what do u mean by "asking so much" of me? is this thing gonna cost me?

Okay, xanga... There you have it. GOD has offered to play truth or dare. Anyone have a question you want to ask GOD?

© Copyright 2006 gentlefootprint. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: