Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring Scatter

First. let me express heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the many heartfelt responses to my last post on deliverance. There is certainly a great bunch of folks here at xanga and I treasure being a small part of it. A quick scan of what you all had to offer made me realize I was in the presence of the holy and I felt the urge to remove the sandals from my feet for I found myself on holy ground. I will be revisiting all that was said for a long time to come for in your words I have found a well from which I can draw comfort and encouragement.

The kids are on spring break and, because my wife has unusual (to me) sensitivities about what is acceptible or appropriate with respect to her german shepherd Zack and lab Shadow, we are off this afternoon to spend a few days in a hotel... on the other side of town. The place has a heated indoor pool that, along with a bunch of board games, will give them an experience to cherish. I'm looking forward to the free wireless internet to test out my new laptop after everyone else has gone to sleep for the night...

© Copyright 2006 gentlefootprint. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: